- Holiday parties: Do you really want your guests hobnobbing with your shaggy and not-so-nice-smelling dog while they’re enjoying your delicious o-d'oeuvres this holiday season? If you schedule a Kaimuki pet grooming appointment today, Instead of snubbing your dog, your guests will gush about how great your dog looks (and smells).
- Family Photos & Portraits: The holidays are times when the family comes together. Do you really want photos of your family to feature your shaggy pet? A dog or cat groom will ensure that your pet is picture-perfect, whether it’s an impromptu holiday snap or a family portrait at Sears.
- Holiday Cards: Speaking of pet photos, your groomed pet will make the perfect centerpiece to a holiday card sent to everyone on your list. A groomed pet is the perfect way to make all your friends and family say 'awww the moment they open the envelope.
- Keep a Cleaner House: When you get your Honolulu pet groomed, you’ll cut down on the amount of impurities that get rubbed into your carpet and onto your furniture. That would be one thing if the impurities stayed in the fabric of your carpet and furniture, but all that nastiness can get kicked up into the air that you and your family breathe. Grooming your pet can thus improve the quality of the air you breathe.
- You Can Carry Your Pet as an Accessory: Imagine yourself carrying your cat around the streets of Kaimuki like Taylor Swift, or carrying your dog like Mariah Carey. You’ll be the talk of Honolulu, and your pet will be too.
- Make a Statement: Want to express yourself through your pet? We often get clients who want - say, a mohawk for Halloween or a complete pink makeover for breast cancer awareness. Let your Kaimuki pet groomer know what statement you want to make and we’ll help your pet stand out.
- Show Your Dog’s Inner Personality: We’ve discussed expressing YOU through your pet, but what about what your pet wants? Shouldn’t you allow your pet to express him or herself? A mohawk, fluffy ears or a puppy cut could allow your pet’s inner-self to emerge.
- Turn Heads at the Dog Park: You don’t want to be judged as the person with the shaggiest and dirtiest dog at the dog park. Get your dog or cat groomed by our certified Kaimuki pet groomers and you’ll get noticed. You might even get a few numbers if you’re single.
- Treat Your Pet: Your pet does so much for you. Isn’t that worth a spaw day? A quick dog grooming appointment in our Honolulu dog grooming salon could be just what your pet needs to feel happy and satisfied.
- Improve Your Pet’s Quality of LIfe: Our Honolulu pet groomers love animals and we have a policy of caring for the pets in our care just as we would care for our own pets. That includes checking their skin, coat, paws and nails for growths and skin conditions, all while we scrub and refine your pet from the outside in.
While vanity and fun are indeed great reasons to get your Honolulu pet groomed, giving your pet a better quality of life is the best reason of all.
Call (808) 734-8282 to schedule your pet’s first Kaimuki pet groom and get 10% your first appointment. (Fill out our pre-groom form to expedite the registration process.)